Top / Japanese
A simple, unpretentious digital clock.
The subdued design doesn't attract too much attention, perfect for study or work!
Simple, yet minimalist features are available.
You can choose from a variety of notations for the year, month, and date.
You can also make notations like this.
- Touch the time display to go into setting mode.
- You can touch the date, day of the week, AM/PM, and second display to show and hide them.
- Touch the date/time display, day of the week, AM/PM, second display and turn it on and off.
- You can also switch between 12 hours and 24 hours.
- When the iPhone is placed horizontally, the size of the display
can be adjusted in three steps by pressing the "1X", "2X", and "3X" buttons.
- For iPad, press the "1X", "2X", "3X", and "4X" buttons to adjust the size in four steps.
This is what it looks like in full.
Both DMY, MDY and YMD format can be displayed.
The icon is also simplified.
- you can adjust the size of the clock in three different ways.
- You can change the date in various formats by touching it in normal mode.
- You can also rotate the screen horizontally and vertically.
- The background color can be selected from 10 colors.
- Optional time signal function.
- Tap the tone name display to select from 78 different tones.